To celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we are proudly announcing the launch of Model 25.
● Completely unlacquered finish.
● Includes the popular enlarged bell featured on our power bell horns.
● Double braced pad cups on the low C, B & Bb keys.
● Redesigned thumb hook for maximum comfort.
● Redesigned post arrangement on the low C and Eb keys are now two posts with a single rod.
● New hand engraving pattern unique to the Model 25.
RINGED TONE HOLES:
● Advantage – the drawn tone hole has a hand soldered ring.
● This gives the player the benefits of a rolled tone hole but will be more solid construction.
● Provides a more consistent pad seating surface than the standard rolled tone hole.
● Standard rolled tone holes require an additional 5mm in order to create the roll. This tends to give added stress to the tone hole.